Children's Safeguarding and Social Care
At the Royal Borough of Greenwich we believe children should enjoy their childhoods, and we are determined to apply child-centred best practice in everything that we do.
Our Practice Manager Offer
In Royal Greenwich, Social Work practice is based on an empowering and coaching model. The coaching method is used throughout all levels of the service and empowers frontline practitioners who then use similar approaches to empower the children and families they work with. We believe this is effective in improving outcome for children, young people and families. We aim to develop outstanding leaders who can energise teams to improve the impact they make, give them stability, clear direction and opportunities to reflect on practice and develop their own leadership skills.
- SCP 38 - £42,684 (+ £948 if appointed to an Assessment & Support Team / MASH team)
- SCP 39 - £43,590 (+ £948 if appointed to an Assessment & Support Team / MASH team)
- SCP 40 - £44,607 (+ £948 if appointed to an Assessment & Support Team / MASH team)
- SCP 41 - £45,585 (+ £948 if appointed to an Assessment & Support Team / MASH team)
- Enhancements for Assessment and MASH Teams
- 28 - 31 days annual leave
- Rota days equating to an additional 10 days off per year
- Small teams allowing more direct contact with and supervision of your staff
- Excellent support from a highly skilled Team Leader.
- Ongoing professional development, including a minimum 50 hours protected professional development each year
- Travel costs reimbursement worth £1k+, OR Essential car user car parking (very close to the workplace, worth £800+)
- Royal Greenwich Keyworker housing (after being employed for six months and subject to application and meeting criteria)
- Excellent pension scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- GreenwichCard entitling you to discounts at local businesses.